Old 10-02-06, 07:33 AM
Shiznaz
Gone, but not forgotten

Bikes: spicer fixie, Haro BMX, cyclops track, Soma Double Cross, KHS Flite 100

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I don't think you can solder a ball bearing into a bolt hole... the bolt is too large to actually heat up enough for the solder to bond. Hot glue, epoxy or superglue is your best bet. The solder would likely just fall out.

I had a nice commute to work this morning. Had to keep the pace high to stay warm. Nice polite cars make me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Hey Wes, climbing this week?

P.S. Last night I went up to my friend's place at bathurst & st. clair (I went up spadina around casa loma, then along st. clair between spadina and vaughn). They are repaving st. clair for the stupid street car island idea and its down to one debris filled lane. I got a flat half way across, pulled over and found a big fat industrial staple stuck in in 2 places. I patched it on the rim, put the tire back on and pumped it only to find ANOTHER hole, which I patched (I've wasted around 15 minutes by this point). Once the holes are patched I take off along st. clair again and within about 25 seconds I have ANOTHER flat, this time from a piece of glass that embedded itself in my tire. So I use ANOTHER tire patch and this time its not holding, so I just pump the tire as hard as I could and hurried to my friend's place. I left his place and my tire was flat again, so I repumped it, went home and then just replaced the whole damn tube.

HELLO FLAT FAIRY!