Old 10-02-06, 07:45 AM
carleton
Elitist

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
Liked 92 Times in 77 Posts
Originally Posted by Serendipper
Oh, please do begin! *claps hands once* I love armchair analysis!

I'll make another pot of coffee while we wait...
Look, he didn't start a thread if he didn't want someone to comment on what he wrote. Otherwise he would have just wrote it in a diary, right?

OK, I'll bite:

Originally Posted by silent1
I had a Varsity with a rotafixed cog.

It has never been locked up in five years, and yes I know this was stupid and I am asking for it, but it still sucks.
Not locked up for 5 years? That means you've been in "Luck Overtime" for 4 years, 364 days, 23 hours, and 55 minutes. Cry me a river.

I have been thinking of ways to destroy somebody or the bike, if need be, when I find it or them.
Do you want the bike back or not? If not, then why get upset?

I have been thinking of just carrying a wrench with me and unscrewing the wheel nuts so that the person who stole it loses control and faceplants in the middle or the road.
That'll teach 'em, killer.

I have also been thinking about just carrying my extra u-lock with me so that when I do find it I can lock it up and get it later, which seems like the most sensible option.
Um, why not just take it home? Plus, if it *already* has a lock on it when you find it (by it's thoughtful new owner), do you think he will come back and unlock his lock so you can take the bike?

What else could you recommend to really stick it to the other person riding my bike.
Post it on a interweb message board.