View Single Post
Old 10-02-06, 08:25 AM
Morgie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by silent1
I had a Varsity with a rotafixed cog. I came back to my apartment today and the bike is gone. I am sad because this bike has been with me, in various styles, since the start of my college career. It has never been locked up in five years, and yes I know this was stupid and I am asking for it, but it still sucks. I have been thinking of ways to destroy somebody or the bike, if need be, when I find it or them. I have been thinking of just carrying a wrench with me and unscrewing the wheel nuts so that the person who stole it loses control and faceplants in the middle or the road. I have also been thinking about just carrying my extra u-lock with me so that when I do find it I can lock it up and get it later, which seems like the most sensible option. I am confident that I will find it because I live in a small town and if someone stole it to use I will eventually see it. What else could you recommend to really stick it to the other person riding my bike.
Is this a JOKE??...
I had a nice Lemond roadie stolen a few months ago so I can relate to the pain of a bike being stolen, but you have got to be kidding me!

Just go piss all over the bike if you find it, you never seemed to care about it before, why start now?