View Single Post
Old 09-12-03, 06:57 PM
Inoplanetyanin

Bikes: 96-97 Gazelle Medeo.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dougmt, I did stop at one store across from the station, world is small, isn't it?
So, you live there or just work for the summer?

Wohooo, I am in Winnipeg, what a big city

100 miles today, two hours under rain just amazing biking day, the wind blew right in the back. It would push me at 3.6 mph, if I stop pedaling.

Today's pictures

This clouds passed me in two hours with rain.

Nature is so beautiful after the rain, isn't it?

This sure is Canada, as this sure is hockey. Kids practicing in a big sports arena, here in Winnipeg.

Does anyone know what is the name of this berries? They do taste good... I got some in a plastic bag as there were tons of them.

Sunset. Yesterday, before entering the town called Carberry. They have big potato plant that makes fries for fast food restaurants, and a lot of potato fields around.

This kids were going from Toronto to Victoria, BC. The guy on the picture is the driver and the owner of this 50 something school bus. He picked up many hitchhikers that were going along Trans Canada. Bus uses propane as a fuel, kids make some simple jewelry, sell it in towns and that way pay for the gas. They have been on the road for more than a week now, not hurrying anywhere, really. Canadians having fun in their country.

Last edited by Inoplanetyanin; 09-12-03 at 08:51 PM.