View Single Post
Old 10-12-06, 10:20 PM
Jarery

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by obsidian
there may be some truth to the low-carb ideas that are being tossed about. Do some research, don't think that it is all settled and make your choice and go for it.
I think theres a lot of truth to them. I also think theres a lot of truth in weston price website, and the omnivore, and all the other differing views. In fact, we need differing views in order to allow research to progress forward.

There are actually quite a few low carb supporters on this forum. Most dont get 'targeted' by the masses. Only 2 i know of who stand on the soapbox and claim its the only 'right' way. That their way is proven with scientific fact, and ALL other views that differ from theirs are outright wrong and based on poor science. People who claim the few hundred studies supporting their views are scientific fact and show proof, but the thousands supporting the mainstream view show zero proof.

I have no problem with other views, in fact i encourage them, I do have a problem with some of the people who present them. I treat views the same way i treat my diet, that a balanced mix is better than a polar extreme.