Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 10-13-06, 08:27 AM
somnambulant
So I says to Mable I says

Bikes: '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cavernmech
There are many locally made, good stouts around. I am however at a loss to come up with a bar/pub that stocks em....someone has Oatmeal Stout on tap but the name escapes me at the moment.
I had it for the first time at Magpie, but I'm not sure if they switch up their selection regularly and that was last halloween at the alleycat/goldsprints festivities.

Originally Posted by Shiznaz
I'm just going to try to be passive agressive like my drunk aunt. Its much more infuriating! I have yet to break out the U-Lock. I'm going to save that one for the Evil Taxitron-Cycrusher 7000. Its driven by a crack team of 15 terrible taxi drivers and is in a constant state of doing unsafe u-turns while the doors constantly open a close. The horn is always on.
best. post. evar.

ps. how nerdy is it of me that when duppy first commented on the "servers" being slow my brain immediately went to computers?
pps. you guys scare me.. I feel like I need a giant "bicycle friendly driver" sticker in my rear window just in case I make a small mistake sometime.