View Single Post
Old 10-15-06, 09:33 PM
avenan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Have:
  • Brooks B.17 standard saddle. Honey Brown, black rails, small rivets. Maybe 100 miles on it -- but not fully broken in yet.
  • Cinelli 1R stem, new logo. 115mm.
  • Shimano 600 AX aero post. 27.2mm.
  • Set of milled-out Campagnolo SR levers. Very cleanly done -- red accents in the cutouts, though I'm sure it'd be easy to remove the red and add a different accent. Some scratching -- these really need the anodizing stripped, and a good buffing done.
  • 2 Campy front derailleurs. SR style cutouts on the cage, but a non-painted upper pivot. Latter day Gran Sport or NR?
  • First gen Shimano front derailleur. Silver.
  • Shimano Dura Ace AX crankset + pedals. 170mm. Pedals were recently rebuilt -- smooth, no slop. Cages + straps -- straps have been replaced. 53/39 rings.
  • Alfredo Binda toe straps. These are the later type that are a layer of leather laminated to a thin layer of...some sort of fabric. Ink-stamped Alfredo Binda. Plastic rollers. Unused, but plenty of shelf wear, so they won't look out of place on that well used bike of yours.
Want:
  • Campy CdA or Record aero-or-not levers. The ones with the push button releases + plug tops that allow for aero and non-aero routing. Destined for a set of Deltas.
  • C-Record crown race dust seal. Its the small plastic ring that goes on the crown race to seal the lower headset cup. Why oh why am I always missing something like this? This was for the late 80's early 90's headset -- don't think the original c-record headset had the seal.

Condition just needs to be decent -- I don't have any show bikes...everything will be ridden. Pictures are available for anything I have. I also have some additional items -- Campy Record hubs, 1 record + 1 gran sport headset, shifters, another set of SR levers, spare rings, couple of ttt stems + bars, etc. Nothing particularly noteworthy, but if you have what I need, I just might have what you need. Please ask.