View Single Post
Old 10-01-03, 04:05 PM
Inoplanetyanin

Bikes: 96-97 Gazelle Medeo.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi George. One guy that went with us, had a heavy loaded bob trailer attached to his mountain bike. I don't know what he did, but the trailer bent the eyeleads on the bike frame...

As far as my bike, yeah, the bottom bracket is going out. I actually took it apart a coupple of weeks ago and saw that one of the races on a spindle (axle) is not smooth, which doesn't allow me to adjust it properly, so it makes a clunking noise with every turn of the pedals...

Well, time to move on from Sault Ste. Marie...
All the best.

Views around Lake Superior

Gilles and James (blue). James a canadian that lived in France for 20 years, arrived back coupple of weeks ago and on his bike tour from Montreal to Vancouver. After that, in two months, he plans to ride down to Central and Southern America. His hybrid bike is next to my green Schwinn. The riding position is straight up, I don't know how he handles all those winds. James is 49, very fun person to talk to.

Gilles riding with his canadian flag up. His route is from Calgary to Halifax. He is very strong cyclist, on a nice Bianchi racing bike with all the new shimano compnents. Gilles was making 220+ kms a day. He was racing and came fifth among 50 cyclists.

Me - riding...

Odometr. Picture was taken a while ago. It should have a little over 3000 miles right now.

Best regards.
Mikhail (Inoplanetyanin)

Last edited by Inoplanetyanin; 10-01-03 at 04:18 PM.