View Single Post
Old 11-02-06, 12:58 PM
Vinokurtov
Now Racer Ex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cunego is a giant poofter with no heart who backed into a Giro win by screwing his team leader (who he hasn't been able to beat in the Giro since), made like he was the next Eddie Merckx, got some mystery illness (toxic shock syndrome?) that let real talent beat him in the next Giro while still contesting mountain top finishes, said he was "glad" the pressure was off after tanking (Armstrong would have sawed his bike in half, Hinault would have destroyed the field the next day), let a guy who worked for Sastre all race kick his a$$ on Le Alpe, took a nice shot of time trial juice in the last TT of this year's TDF (or he was channeling Big Mig) to win the "coveted" white jersey as a team leader when every other rider who's done that has been riding support.

Gutless and hugely overrated, not that I have any strong feelings on the subject.

My boy is Frank Schleck, and not just cus he saved my life; I would have had to slit my freaking wrists had tampon boy won on Le Alpe. He shuts up and rides, as does Valverde for the most part.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
the man.jpg (38.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg
not the man.jpg (34.9 KB, 47 views)