Old 11-03-06, 09:05 AM
George

Bikes: Specialized Roubaix

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked 51 Times in 30 Posts
Brooks continued

I called Wallingford yesterday and talked to Diana about the saddle and did you talk England about what was going on.She said she cant talk to me about it you have to talk to Bill.I said put him on,she said he's out of town,he'll be back tomorrow. So I said just forget the other saddle throw it in the garbage,and I'll buy a new one .She said I cant sell you a saddle because you abused this one.I said I dont know how I abused it but it's mine and I can do what I want with it as long as I don't try and get a new one with the guarantee. Anyhow I went to pickup my new bike and when I got home I called again and Bill picked up.Diana told him what I had said, but she left out what I said about forget the old saddle and I'll pay for a new one.Bill said if you hold me to it I'll just send you another one.I said,Bill I don't want to hold you to anything if I abused the saddle tell me what I did.I said cut it open and you can see that I didn't use oil and the pushing in I did on it Diana said that would'nt hurt it because it would be the same as me bouncing on it while riding.Then I said you don't want to sell me a saddle just say so.He said he didn't think the Brooks was for me and try and find another one.The way I took that is don't bother me anymore.End of story,have a good day.George