Old 11-04-06, 10:53 PM
Psimet2001 
I eat carbide.

Bikes: Lots. Van Dessel and Squid Dealer

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1325 Post(s)
Liked 1,306 Times in 560 Posts
There's been a lot of talk about Ultra's on this forum. I have been one of the ones saying, "they're supoposed to be tight...compression, etc." Thing is I found out what the whole fuss was about. Turns out Performance COMPLETELY changed the cut of the Ultra shorts for this year. They are more European in cut. 2005 "L" = 2006 "XL". 2005 "M" = 2006 "L", etc...

I didn't believe all of the fuss until I bought my upteenth pair of Ultras (my first pair of 2006s) in size "L" like all of my other pairs, and I couldn't even get them on. Un-real. I was pissed and talked to our local PBS store associate telling him about the complaints on here, and now my affirmation that something is definitely amiss...he smiled, knoded and confirmed that people generally hate the new sizing.

Good luck....oh and you only paid $44. Putting the full $64 on it is a way of invoicing that makes their internal reporting look better (higher sales totals).