View Single Post
Old 10-09-03, 12:23 PM
roadwarrior

Bikes: Cannondale EVO, CAAD9, Giant cross bike.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SipperPhoto
hmm a bit of negativity here huh ? The model number isn;t important on a bike.. it is just that a lot of people (maybe like 60-70%) in my area ride Trek's and a lot of people spend a lot on their bike... in my opinion, they get bikes that are way above their level... now if you have the money, get whatever bike you want... at least in my neck of the woods... a lot of it is show...

I admit it.. I'm not the fastest guy out there... but I am faster than some... even on my older heavier bike I was faster... You do ride pretty fast... faster than me, as do a lot of guys in my club who are around your age... I would say the fastest guy on a regular basis in at least you age, if not older...

that's what I wanna be... the fastest older guy in the group

JEff
Cool...

I also sell Serottas. Best bike made, in my opinion. About two grand to the mid six thousand range. These folks are not really fast (18-19 MPH average). But many I know who ride them are doing 300+ miles per week. Great comfortable custom built bike. Very expensive. But they are looking for maximum comfort.

Be fast...