soggydog

Bikes: Giant OCR2 C2, Giant trance 2, Vintage Peugeot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Some questions:

Please tell us your age. 61

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?
Giant 2005 OCR 2 composite
Giant 2005 Trance 2 MTB
I still have my first RB a 1972 Peugeot

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?
Tried to a couple of years back but they made me feel tired and worn out so no I take nothing.

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?
Yes quite a bit since my early athletic years, I first notice a slowdown when I hit 30 and then again at 40 when I quit my almost daily workout in Tae kwon do. Took up biking again a little over a year ago. Right now I feel as though I haven’t slowed down in the last 20 years.

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?
I biked of course as a kid then bought my first RB at age 26 and rode it for about 15 years then started again in 2005.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?
I usually ride every Saturday and Sunday morning about 20 miles, I try to take off early at least one day during the week and get into the hills behind my house on the MTB

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?
Two to three times a week unless it’s raining. Mileage this last years was about 1000 miles.

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?
I try to life weights a couple of times a week at the local 24 hour fitness