WannaGetGood
B*ck From Th* D**d

Bikes: 2015 Kona Process 153

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Pheard
Dude don't worry about it, just because your parents may or may not be able to afford a 1000 dollar bike doesn't mean they don't love you. I know my family, they would never have spent over 200 on a bike for me. For some reason they don't approve of spending more than 200 hundred on a bicycle. Besides that through the years the one bike that meant alot to me was the hand me down bmx bike I got from my brother that we spray painted yellow and sea-foam green. It ended up cracking through the top tube and bottom tube, due to heavy use and rust(we used to live a minutes walking distance from the beach).

My point being, take whatever you get and be thankful. The bike's you'll most appreciate are the ones someone gave you, even if they aren't a 1000 dollars. Sbw is perfect proof of that, she's getting a cool old bike from another member. I know it'll mean alot more to her than all the bikes she bought on her own.

I personally got my trek 930 for free from my uncle, who now is about to pass away. No matter what I'll always love this bike more than any other.
I know, I was kinda a joke.