Extort
Dagger Boy

Bikes: 1999 GT 5.0i mountain, 2004 Basso Reef road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Petition

This was forwarded on to me and I figured that this was the best place to advertise it... Thank you for your time!

Hi,
I hope this e mail finds you well and that your Christmas was wonderful and your New Year will be also. I am a member of the bicycling club The Orange County Wheelmen. Our club is proposing to the State of California and the Department of Motor Vehicles a "Share the Road" license plate. This plate will not increase taxes. Each special license plate sold would provide funding to support the Share the Road Education Fund in making roads safer in California.
There is a online petition that has started in order to get the ball rolling on this license plate. You know how excited and passionate I am about cycling and your signature on this petition would mean a lot to me. It really is no skin off your back at all, it just supports bicycle education to help decrease the number of bicycling/runner related deaths caused by motor vehicles. Please click the link and read the petition, then decide if you would like to sign.
Colorado is in the same process. Check out their proposed plate

Please sign the petition at the following link.