Old 01-03-07, 06:52 PM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Hambone
with all the aforementioned issues, I humbly submit the most recent version. (I just took the artwork from bear and blackened it to match the road sign guidelines.)

Attachment 33451

Anybody have comments/thoughts on:
text on front/back
both/neither
and image...?

Also, with the bottom sign "Clydesdale Ahead" the "There is a reason they call us draft horses" text becomes redundant (but damn I like that line...)

thoughts?
Okay, I am in a weird mood, how about a clysdesdale head on the front, and a horses rear on the back, with tail, and it then says above Clydesdale and below Ahead....

There are other monikers too, like "You don't need to be a racing car to have a big ENGINE". You could use a bike with a big motor vehicle engine on the saddle, wheels spinning, for the automotive worshipers who will definitely not get it.... Blue for the clydesdales, pink for the Athenas....

Outside of the Clyde/Athena range, just about anything bike related, or how about a plain jersey with a retro-reflective stripe at the shoulder and waist, with an X pattern on the back, available in lime yellow day-glo orange, and retina fusing hot pink! The thing is, it wouldn't be made in Clyde sizes...