Old 01-06-07, 07:58 PM
Matt Gaunt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
New Build Next Week AND A First For The Bike Forums Too - BARGAIN!

Yes, that's right, after a bit of research (one search) I have discovered that my new build will be the first of its kind on the Bike Forums. It's a Gloss Battleship Grey Kinesis Maxlight Pha5e hardtail frame, and I can't wait 'til it arrives.

It will shortly be mated to an XT drivetrain, SRAM Rocket Competition shifters, RockShox Revelation 426 Dual Air forks, Mavic CrossRide Disc wheels, Hope Moto M4 anchors, Tioga Factory DH rubber and Easton bars, stem and post. Pedals will be DMR V8s and an FSA Pig DH Pro headset will hopefully be the full package, unless I just forgot something!

I think they're a UK frame only, which may explain why nobody on here has them. It was time to get into some more serious XC riding and this seems to suit my needs to a tee.

There will of course be pictures to follow!

For now though, there are some sneak previews here... http://www.bikemagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/4553/ (click the initial image for the best view)

Enjoy and let me know what you guys think. I appreciate any input/ideas/advice etc. which you have been so good with in the past. By the way, the Max is still going strong and will continue to serve!

Thanks guys and happy riding.