Old 01-07-07, 07:50 AM
I_Bike

Bikes: RANS Dynamik

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please tell us your age.

1. What type of bikes do 50+ folks ride?

RANS Dynamic
RANS Cruz
RANS Fusion

2. Do you take any special supplements/vitamins/minerals as you have grown older?

Centrum Silver

3. How much do you feel you have "slowed down" if any?

Yep, some. From a series of accidents, falls, etc. I have arthritis in my spine and bone spurs in my neck. I’m also carrying some extra poundage (See Clydesdale forum) that I’d like to drop.

4. How long have you been biking? New, around a while, biked all your life?

All my life – on and off. Picked up again seriously in 2001 thru 2003 when an )yet another) accident took the wind out of my sails. I started again in May 2006. Did the Seagull Century metric (70 miles) in October.

5. What type of biking do you do? Long rides, touring, short rec rides, commute, tour, race?

Mostly rec rides I guess – 30 miles or less. I bought a trainer for me for Christmas - I try to do that 6 days a week.

6. How often do you bike? Your approximate annual mileage?

Hard to say as I’m just getting back into it and my work schedule this past year was horrendous – but I guess I did around 1K in 2006.

7. Do you do any other type of physical activities - weight lifting, skiing, running, etc.?

I’m lazy and hard to motivate to physical activity – but I try to walk when time allows.

Last edited by I_Bike; 01-07-07 at 08:30 AM.