View Single Post
Old 01-09-07, 11:31 AM
CliftonGK1

Bikes: '08 Surly Cross-Check, 2011 Redline Conquest Pro, 2012 Spesh FSR Comp EVO, 2015 Trek Domane 6.2 disc

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Apparently I'm starting a trend at work

I've been commuting 4x weekly for the last 5 months or so. There's one other engineer that rides in with me about once a week, and he's trying to rearrange his schedule to be able to ride in more. This morning I saw that there was another bike I didn't recognize, parked in the locker room. I asked around, and it turns out that there's an engineer transferring from our Redmond facility to here in Woodinville and it's his bike. This brings the number up to 3 if he and my other friend start riding on a routine basis.

The possibility is for 6 when the weather clears for spring, because 3 other people have said they'll start riding to work when the weather gets nicer. (Hopefully I can convince them to keep it up all year.) Counting our Redmond facility, it might even be 8 people. There's one guy that commutes 2x weekly (48 miles r/t) and one other that is currently outfitting his bike for daily commuting.