Thread: Toronto Fixed
View Single Post
Old 01-16-07, 10:50 AM
somnambulant
So I says to Mable I says

Bikes: '05 Urbanite Fixie, '06 Lemond Croix de Fer, '06 Jamis Dragon Pro, '07 IRO Bikeforums Track, '07 Planet-X Uncle John

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Offhoff
Danhalen I do want to come I"m just pointing out that doing track 1 and 2 at the same time would mean you'd be caught up to what other people have done
The point appears to be somewhat moot, but if you came on our first velodrome trip (where keith and I both drove) you've completed just Track 1. If you came out the second time (which was just me driving) you've done up to Track 3.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.. if anyone wants to do Track 2 or 3 I'd be willing to bus people out in my car just to get some riding time in. I can fit 3 people plus myself (no rack though, so you're renting) and would just be looking at splitting gas money. I organized the prior two trips I took however, so it's someone else's turn to book it. I'm not particularly interested in repeating Track 1, but I'd considering going again just to ride the Rec time in the afternoon (and potentially stick around for the evening races).

Tovi: any idea when they do track 3/4 now? It's not on the schedule at all.