View Single Post
Old 01-19-07, 12:41 AM
MajikMan
Hirsuite moustache'd

Bikes: 1987 Centurion Ironman Expert, ~1995 Cannondale F500, 1984 Peugeot PSVN (fixie converstion)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'll assume disassembled/unridden bikes still count because there aren't a lot of good bikes to find in WV and I haven't been collecting for a long time (but you could never have this thread in the classic and vintage forum).

-red trikey that I rarely used
-awesome black and yellow plastic bigwheel - used to spend hours sliding around the driveway or basement on this....completely wore through the wheel
-chrome Murray bmx - training wheels bike
-orange and black Huffy bmx - big deal because it had a hand break
-24-inch Diamond Back - black w/ different colored, subtle metalic blobs....heavy
-gold/black 'BMX' brand - 'worked on' to death after about three weeks (but my first restoration project?)
-~1996 Cannondale F500 - low end components but love it, yellow and black like the bigwheel....still the bike I grab most often
-1987 Centurion Ironman - the pink and yellow version; my 'ride long distances, on the road, quickly' machine.
-1984 Peugeot PSVN10, fixed - love the fit and ride, but the bike has issues that make me constantly debate thoroughly restoring and replacing; definitely the second most ridden, moving towards first
-1978 (or so) Peugeot UO-8 Mixte - white/black and in pieces at the moment - got to replace some worn out French parts on the other Pug; good shape, but not marketable in my neck of the woods
-1973(?) Raleigh Super Course - junkyard find....no fork, but couldn't pass up a free 531 framed bike
-1958 Turnier - German-made(?) cruiser, another junkyard freebie. I can't find information about anything but the rear hub