Old 01-26-07, 08:58 PM
Bizurke
Lost in Los Angeles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Radiohead84
yeah thats what I am scared of. I am good with people much older with me usually. When i was in japan i went to several groups(one beer club)where i was the youngest one by 25 years. I got along fine and had a great time. While In Japan I went to a bike club meeting and everyone there was 50 or so. I think this is where i get the bad vibe of joining a group. None of them talked to me, none of them wanted to look at me. It was as if they didnt want anything to do with me and were fine with the way thier group was as is.

The club in my area has a nice website with a lot of pictures. They have a lot of events and it looks like a lot of fun for them, but I am sooo much younger then them. We shall see.
Before I got involved I only saw "old people" out riding and started to assume that there wasn't anyone my age (22/23 then) that I could ride with. I ended up hanging out with some of the old guys and riding a few times and they were some really awesome guys, after hanging out a few times I didn't even notice the age gap. It also turned out a lot of them have kids my age who show up with their friends. There's no where near as many young people as middle aged and "old" but we have a nice mix and I don't think it's ever got in the way.