Old 02-06-07, 09:24 PM
joejack951

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1242 Post(s)
Liked 94 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by N_C
I have explained what some of the problems are. I don't have enough time to list them all. If HH or anyone else does not understand this then sorry but these are some of the problems plain & simple I don't know how else to explain it. Things are being done to correct these problems.
So do you plan on putting as much effort into your advocacy work as you've shown here in this thread or do you plan on taking things a little more seriously in the real world? Did any of HH's questions at least get you thinking about how to present your argument? I would hope so. If you've noticed, he's trying to get you thinking like the average road user who has no idea what effects certain roadway designs or conditions have on a cyclist. You'll need to sell your ideas to people like that if you want to make any changes. Do you really thinking Joe Schmoe Pickmeup Driver has thought about has parallel bar drainage grates might affect a cyclist? These are the types of details you'll need to provide so that the work that is done actually makes a difference. Judging by your last statement though it sounds like the ball is already rolling.