brakemeister
New usename ThorUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hhehe Blaine .... i have something on order ...lol
will try to make pics next week ... awfull busy right now

somehow it pushes easier than the 20 incher ,, it might just be in my head .... lol have t try both next to eachother I guess ....

lightweight bikes would be the mu sl for example ... but you are right BAccia its all a little heavier these days ...But I rather have a lot stiffer frame than a super doopa lighweight wet noodle . I love my Helios XX ( sl limted edition ) but I can see that especially new comers to the fold could feel that it is somewhat flexible ... also sometimes a heavier bike feels pounds lighter than an actual lighter weight one... lots of different small differences make a bike good or really bad ...
The other thing is the bigger absence of SDG saddles ... some folks didnt like the fact that they couldnt just use any saddle with the seatpost and Dahon listens to their customers ( or this board by the matter ) so here we have a few more grams .... OR the adjustable handlebars extensions .... same as SDG saddles, this change is totally customer driven ( but also raises the weight just a bit )

Thor