Old 02-13-07, 01:49 PM
cyclotoine

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
I'd definately order a concept 8 which on black and orange, but I can't understand how these other concepts with red and blue etc are winning. I guess some people like the red. But say I wanted white and blue (that is a white strip on blue jersey), both 6 and 7 would look horrible which means the only other option close to winning is 1 but I think the Red on blue would be too much like a cheep advertisement. We want these jerseys to have class and that means simplicity. I actually (after looking at these) am second guessing the outline and almost think a solid colour letter would look better (and more vintage). Also as much as I like Concept 2 on blue for it's simple eligence and matching colour, I think the beigh (sp?) "&" logo would not look right because the jerseys are actually creme in which case I think the "&" and bikeforums.net on concept 2 and 3 should be changed to grey.

Last edited by cyclotoine; 02-13-07 at 03:30 PM.