View Single Post
Old 02-15-07, 03:00 PM
Paul L.

Bikes: Mercier Corvus (commuter), Fila Taos (MTB), Trek 660(Got frame for free and put my LeMans Centurian components on it)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merider1
Okay, this is the last time I'm venturing over, because for all of the discussion, I cannot for the life of me figure out what this argument is all about! Perhaps it's my dismally low IQ, but who is arguing for what???! Helmet Head? Are you for or against bike lanes - cause honestly, from your numerous posts, I can't tell anymore. *sigh*
I am arguing for bike lanes, when they make sense, and no bike lanes where they do not. I think both philosophies have their place. I percieve that Helmet Head argues that Bike Lanes are dangerous more often than not and should not be used. So that is what I am arguing against.
Why? I can't say, I have sat out of this for probably a year or more and find it highly entertaining to come back and find I haven't missed a thing. Perhaps I will take another hiatus and come back when things change, but sometimes it is fun to just come in here and be called a neandrathal sometimes by those in the know.

Oops, not everything is the same, last time I discussed things with Helmet Head he actually discussed things with me such as lane filtering being facilitated by bike lanes in states where lane filtering was illegal.