Old 02-17-07, 04:16 PM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stokell
Hi all!
I read with interest the thread started by Joe concerning electic bikes. It's kind of tough to read all the posts, but I spent about half an hour today, reading through them.

There are a minority who believe that ebikes are not bikes at all, and are something like motor bikes.

I commute 42 km's a day. It is possible for me to do the entire trip many days, but I'm limited in the winter by the fact that ice and snow make it dangerous to bike. As an experiment this winter I bought an electric hub for an adult tricycle.

I invite you to visit my journal on crazyguyonabike and let me know your opinion.
You ride 42km's? That's about my distance from north of the city to downtown. Where abouts are you in T.O? How much did the bike cost? What size are the tires? What is the bikes range (pedal assist that is)? Can you turn the assist off and ride full manual? Are you allowed on bike path/trails with that? Do you ride that on city roads or on the sidewalk?

Cool looking bike.

Zero_Enigma