nervexpro55

Bikes: DellaSanta's,Paramount's,Masi's,Bianchi,Bridgestone,Lemond+++

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New to forum

Howdy
Im new to this forum and from what i see it looks like a great place to talk about all things cycling. It is nice to see a forum that covers all areas of bicycling not just a very specific topic. About me, i have been a rider and collector of lightweight bicycles for 30+ years. More a collector than rider the past few years and it shows(I should post in the clydesdale area only!!) My stable of bikes include a 2003 nervex and 2005 newvex lugged custom Della Santa, 74 & 83 masi gc from calif, 61 schwinn paramount, 2000 schwinn paramount, 70's Richard Sachs, 92 Bridgestone rb1, Bianchi San Jose fixed, USA built schwinn cruiser deluxe seven, Trek 520 touring, Motiv cross/touring, 90's Greg Lemond Ti (might be one of his personal bike's) Singer and unknown french leightweight. My goal this year is to get back in shape and get out of the clydesdale section(nothing against all clydesdales) but my doc. says i better loose some weight(5'10 245lbs)
I look forward to spending sometime reading here on the forum and meeting some other cyclist's
Thanks Jimmy Katynski