View Single Post
Old 02-26-07, 05:28 PM
eofelis 
The Rock Cycle

Bikes: Salsa Vaya Ti, Specialized Ruby, Gunnar Sport, Motobecane Fantom CXX, Jamis Dragon, Novara Randonee x2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 6 Posts
Last year the bf found a Gunnar Rockhound frame on ebay. But the auction had already ended and it hadn't sold. Contacted the seller and negotiated a sale. It was advertised as a 19.5 in frame and as in almost pristine condition, only built in a shop and then torn down to be sold as a frame.

So the frame arrived and it was the wrong size (20.5in) and the paint had more touched up areas than we were lead to believe. Otherwise the frame was nice. Since it's the wrong size, it's useless to my bf.

Told the guy we were not happy with it, it was the wrong size. He gave us the major run around and wouldn't take it back. I tried to go through Paypal, and my CC, but I couldn't get my money back.
In hindsight I should have told the guy to put it back up on ebay for us to buy-it-now.

Anyone want to buy a 20.5 in Gunnar Rockhound frame? We did clean it up more and it looks nicer than when we got it.

PM me if you want to know who this guy is so you can avoid him.
Novara Randonee x2
Motobecane Fantom CXX
Jamis Dakar XCR