bianchi_rider
Nothing But Bianchi

Bikes: Bianchi Giro, Bianchi Funny Bike TT,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shokhead
And maybe some help.Sometimes lifes a ***** and rather some of you belive it or not,your about an inch of joining him. We all are. You are clueless how he got to that point. Its easy to judge and easier to missjudge. Directing him to a shelter or church would have been better but you had to do what tough guy thing you did. Now its over and you have to live with it.
So let me get this straight, You are saying this "poor" guy needs some money and food, and we should give it to him, you are also saying its OKAY for him to break into our cars, violate our lives and not have to pay any price for his laziness and CRIMES??? I think thats what i have been reading what you say...
First of all, Dont stand there and talk about God and turn right around and Justify this guys breaking the law..
Another thing, If we were to give this BUM Money he would probably buy drugs (another felony)
You say we are all heading to his point. I dont think so, some of us work for a living, we dont take things for granted and we definately dont steal or beg from our fellow man...
I tell you what, You are so concerned about this guy, why dont you contact the poster and I am sure he will gladly tell you where to find this low life theif so he can move in with you, steal your money, get your kids hooked on drugs, and much more than I would rather say...
Im sorry shokhead, w all choose our own lives, we can do for ourselves, or we can depend on others to take care of us. I choose to take care of myself and my family, I lend a hand to my fellow man, but definately not when I catch him breaking into my car, stealing my belongings, or hurting my family. grrrrrrr bleeding hearts