cavernmech
Jonnys ilegitimate Father

Bikes: too many too list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Danhalen
Well. I went up to Avenue and Lawrence then accross to Bayview and back downtown once when it was still dry no problem. Then I went back up, this time to Yonge and Lawrence and accross to Bayview between 3:30 and 5:15 because it actually took that long to get there. It was ****ing nuts! There was a tractor trailer stuck on the hill up Yonge to St. Clair so there were no cars up there for a while! I ended up taking the subway back down because I wanted to get home before 8 (I still had to go back to base first). What a day.

I totally lost it on some guy today too on Yonge. I was riding in front of him in total gridlock so no one was going anywhere fast and he just started honking at me. I had been in a really good mood but by this time it was beginning to deteriorate and this guy seemed like a ******bag. I turned around and said "was that directed at me?? Was that directed at me??!! Because YOU can kiss my ass!" Strangely he apologized. I don't condone this kind of behaviour at all but we all lose it sometimes I guess. It was kind of funny I suppose. I'm just glad he didn't I don't know kill me or something.
Feel free to condone telling someone to kiss your ass. Considering the talk of smashing windows a cursory insult doesnt seem like too much of a big deal.