View Single Post
Old 03-02-07, 12:43 PM
quynh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Stolen: Panasonic Time Trial

My bike was stolen last night near Pratt institute (Clinton Hill/ Fort Greene area) 02/28/07 around 1:30am-2:00ish in Brooklyn, NY. It was free locked in the hallway of a friends apt.(right in front of her door). It's a Panasonic Team Time Trial with sloping top tube coverted to fixed. It's red and blue. Maroon Brooks Team Professional saddle. Wheels are Mavic Open Pro CD laced to Phil high flange track hubs; rear is a double fixed. Front is a 650 and rear is 700. Both wheels have purple Tri-Comp Vredestein . gearing is 42x16/15 (both of the cogs are phil track cogs). Gold Izumi Track chain. Phil Bottom Bracket with Shimano 600 road crank. MKS pedal with chrome toe clips with yellow record leather straps. Yellow ITM stem with Nitto duraluminum(bronze-ish color) 37cm track drops with blue cinelli tape wrapped track style. tekpro fx2 front brake lever with campy veloce; red cable housing. Time carbon fork. I've just moved here from SF and i would love to have my bike back so i can get around. Any help/lead is great appreciated. let me know if you find any of these parts.

my number is fourzeroeight-sixtwothree-eighttwoninethree
email is quynhster@gmail.com

Last edited by quynh; 03-24-07 at 03:02 PM.