The LT
spin

Bikes: raleigh m-60, azonic steelhead, schwinn world sport fixed gear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
from what i can remember

white handme down with training wheels with removable top tube to change from girls bike to guys bike--no idea what happened

black and gold BMX style 20" huffy with coaster brake--no idea what happened to it

blue and white splatter huffy MTB -- destroyed it when i jumped up the curb at my parents house and the deraileur went into the rear spokes

1995 raleigh m-60 - got it as a birthday present in 8th grade this bike was the main bike i used for everything until i graduated college- just recently put track ends on it to run as a SS- I'll never get rid of this bike

2003- Iron horse warrior MTB- bought before grad school to use as a commuter do everything bike- still have it and have upgraded it to my MTB only bike

sierra road bike- given to me by my girlfriend- converted to SS- crashed and ruined the fork- my brother now has it as i built it back up with a new fork

meral fixed gear conversion- weird ass frame with french threading---first fixed-- sold still see it around town occasionally

fuji fixed gear conversion- my daily rider now

raleigh sprite fixed gear conversion- total pos built up using left over parts i had-- suicide hub mtb front wheel brakeless--good times

mongoose BMX-- bought it off craigslist for fun

schwinn frontier hybrid- in the process of turning it into a cruiser with a 3speed SA coaster brake rear hub and banana seat

thats all of them i think...