Old 03-07-07, 04:16 PM
caligurl
OMG! i'm a DURT gurl!!!!

Bikes: 2007 specialized stumpjumper FSR expert, 2006 specialized ruby pro, 2004 specialized dolce elite, 2005 specialized hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merider1
Oh, come on! #1, you know I did that to get the "mad" smiley (I love that one), and #2, Even if you haven't been on your bike, you've been working out and are in great shape, I'm sure. So, don't YOU sandbag, missy!
working out.... yes.... great shape.... no..... heck.... i gained 3 pounds over the weekend last weekend.... coldstone... movies TWICE... both times with popcorn.... subway...... marie calendars pie..... hell... errrrrrrrrrrr i mean del taco.... ugh... PIG PIG PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but that's another story! lol! i'm excited about the time change saturday night..... i'll get back to riding a couple evenings after work.... i'm planning on NOT putting on the same mileage i have the last two years though.... i did the newbie-itis thing... and now i realize i have other things to do besides eat, work and ride! so yes... .i'm still going to ride (duh.... i am planning this... right!?) but just no where near the mileage of the past 2 years! i want it to be fun.... not something i feel i HAVE to do...