Old 03-10-07, 10:20 PM
FlyingAnchor

Bikes: All Recumbent, Strada and TT Tour

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just saw some Burleys.

I mentioned in another thread that I saw some Burleys in a bike store today and thought I should not hijack the other thread but start my own.
I have been saving for a bent bike for some months now and I am getting close to making a trip to get one, that is why I am excited about my new find. I had originally planned on getting a burley canto but decided against it when they went out of the bike business. I never thought I would see one in a shop and just put them out of my mind and was really thinking of getting an Agio. I like the idea of a medium wheel base bike but am withholding judgement until I can ride a bent.
My real question is what is the comparison between the bacchetta Agio and the Canto. I will be making a cross country trip in the summer of 08 and plan on pulling a trailer.
If I get one of the burleys what do you think the price would be seeing as how they must have been sitting there for quite a while now.
I looked through the window and the bikes looked like Canto's, they had the single bar forward but the light was bad and so it was rather hard to see.
Well enough for now sorry for the length of the post.
Steven, really excited about getting to look at a bent.