Infamous Member

Bikes: Surly Big Dummy, Fuji World, 80ish Bianchi

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kalliergo
Originally Posted by chipcom
But you, by your own admission, do not represent cyclists as a whole, you only represent a subset that conforms to your own definition. You want to talk politics for one specific group, take it to P&R, A&S is for ALL cyclists and cycling in general, IMO.
This seems like a fairly transparent attempt to twist reality in order to banish the very mention of ideas you don't agree with. In other words, bullying behavior, again.

Why not, instead, actually discuss matters of cycling safety and advocacy. You say that's what you want to see here, but you appear to be engaged in something else entirely.
Yet it is you who have not addressed what I wrote, but rather insist on implying some type of bullying behavior as an attempt top sidestep addressing it.

FACT: You, HH and other Foresterites do NOT advocate for cycling in general and have a narrow definition of who you are advocating for...and it isn't all cyclists. Care to dispute that...or am I just a bully for asking?

FACT: We have a forum for Politics and Relgion. You and HH have admitted that vehicular cycling, in your terms, has political and technical aspects. Do you have a problem keeping your politics in the proper forum and discussing the technical aspects here? Or are they so closely interwined that you can't separate the two. If that's the case, please let us know so we can make a contribution to the wiki definition so the rest of the world can be aware of that fact.

The transparency is all your's, and I believe ILTB hit the nail on the head.
"Let us hope our weapons are never needed --but do not forget what the common people knew when they demanded the Bill of Rights: An armed citizenry is the first defense, the best defense, and the final defense against tyranny. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military, the hired servants of our rulers. Only the government -- and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws" - Edward Abbey