View Single Post
Old 03-19-07, 08:56 PM
kyledr
Destroyer of Worlds

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I'm back from Spring break, and it turns out we didn't do as many miles as I thought we would. It was more like 50 mile days instead of 100 mile days. I have a 30 in waist, so I got the Bellwether shorts in small, and at first they felt very tight compared to my medium Pace cat 3s. I stretched them out by hand a before each ride, and after doing that and riding in them, they feel looser, or at least I got used to them, but I think they are the right size for me and the Pace shorts are too big. I actually prefer these Bellwethers over the Pace shorts, but that could be a sizing issue. They were pretty comfy for the 50 miles we did. No chafing or anything either. The chamois in the Bellwethers is actually quite nice. We have these team bibs that we got custom ordered, and the cost to us is $69, and those have an identical looking chamois, although the lettering is different. Considering three pairs cost less than $80 before shipping, I'm pretty happy. The shorts are normally $50, so try to get them on sale and with a 15% off code like I did.