View Single Post
Old 02-21-04, 12:47 AM
naisme
Friend of Jimmy K

Bikes: A lot: Raliegh road bike, 3 fixed gears, 2 single speeds, 3 Cannondales, a couple of Schwinns

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I love New Mexico, I haven't been there in a long time. Albuquerque was a fun city to visit. It was fun to come aroung the mountains and see the city laying right there, nothing like it.
As for the ride tomorrow, when and where? I've got this beater single speed, and a guy from Bicycling forums that said he'd be up for a ride while I'm here.
e-mail me naisme@yahoo.com
What I wore the day of the pic was a polypro T-shirt, I think a long sleeve poly a light wool sweater, my Pearl Iszumi wind shirt, and Bellweather wind tights, they have the rip stop on the front of the legs, they are supreme for winter riding. Saw Nashbar had them on sale, may still, I've got to get a new pair. I also have a pair of PI Amfib tights, they're nice, but not as warm as the Bellweather. On my feet I wear big clunky snow boots, I'm a slave to staying warm, not fashion, with thick sox. I'm amazed at how warm I stay. I only had one close call with this clothing, it was -4 on one ride home, and left me really cold. I didn't follow what works, and was left with a mild, mild case of hypothermia.
Lookign forward to getting back and riding. NOT!