Thread: ringtones
View Single Post
Old 03-20-07, 04:25 PM
MadMan2k
Perpetual n00b

Bikes: '18 Kona Explosif, '18 Sunday Primer BMX, Giant Roam (ss converted), Old Peugeot (SS converted, broken)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by KinetikBiker
I bet you have friends.

Don't lie.

And if you're tryna get friends...swallow your pride and start a 'emo myspace picture booth'. Those emo kids love black and white photos.
Not that I talk to on the phone... I don't even like talking on phones, either in person or online are better.

They wouldn't like my pictures, because they wouldn't meet their quality standards. By that, I mean extremely low resolution, out of focus, filled with crappy digital noise and lens ugliness, poorly lit and composed, blurry piles of **** that they pass as photos. And I would rather shoot them with a gun than shoot them while they were posing the same way all those stupid fat suicidal ****s do, to make their boobs look bigger, or their face look smoother, or whatever the hell their motives are for ruining the reputation of the human race.

A pro looking photo on their profile would ruin their emo cred, and make all their friends hate them. On the other hand, that might make a few of them finally kill themselves properly, and we'd all be better off. Sign me up.