Peloton Shelter Dog

Bikes: 2017 Scott Foil, 2016 Scott Addict SL, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur CC MTB

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1142 Post(s)
Liked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Bantam
Incorrect.
But I stand 5'9" and weight in at 127.5lbs which is 1.847lbs/inch. Even Pantani was heavier than I am compared to height 1.852lbs/inch. I WANT to GAIN 10.5 pounds but I feel like that is a lofty goal.

Correct.
Listen you little friggin pencil necked wimp, guys like you make me insane. Don't you understand that 99% of the people here would KILL to have your body type??

On the other hand, this is the ONLY sport where such geeky proportions are coveted by others. So don't let it go to your underweight head. This is also the only sport where you can look in the mirror at your wimpy underweight ass and shake your head in the certain knowledge that you remain too fat for cycling. 99% of us are always too fat for cycling.

It is at times like this I PRAY to be blessed with a serious eating disorder like anorexia or bulemia. BRING IT ON baby. That is not my problem. Trust me. In the meantime if you need me (and I realize you do not) I will be riding my bike 300+ miles every week and eating next to nothing. *** me.