SamDaBikinMan
Crank Crushing Redneck

Bikes: Bikes are environmentally damaging

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by erraticrider
So true; at the same time, let's remember that being a stay at home parent is not a cake walk. Perhaps, this explains Sam's occassional crankyness and need to live on these boards for any form of adult communication.

I used to think Sam was the lucky one for how patient and polite CB is; but perhaps CB is equally lucky to have a man that will support her in her career and apparently not suffer from that manly problem of feeling inferior from it.

My hats off to you.
Considering our polar opposite opinions on many things I find this a supremely generous compliment. Thank you Erraticrider.

There are many hurdles to giving up ones independance and general ability to make all your own decisions to give up career and raise the kid(s). Not to mention my own career had only just come into its own and was yeilding very high pay and self esteem rewards. I had ground my way up through the workforce for over 15 years for peanuts and just over the last three years of my career had experienced a doubling of my personal income and a leap into a much more rewarding position. I sometimes question bailing out on such career sucess since I had only just begun to experience it. Perhaps it was good in a way that I had not become completely spoiled by the sudden increase in pay/position.

And you are right. This is sometimes my only form of adult conversation. Peek a boo, winnie the pooh, and elmo cannot satisfy the need for adult interaction.

I am in fact one of the luckiest men alive and I often wonder why God has smiled upon me so much by sending Christy my way.

CBhungry is truly a special delivery straight from heaven.

Thanks again for the compliment. Can we start arguing again now?