View Single Post
Old 01-11-02, 07:49 PM
Walter
SLJ 6/8/65-5/2/07

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Wow, lots of neat bikes. I don't have pictures to post as of yet...

A 90s vintage Colnago Gilco Master (not XLite) in red and chrome built up with a mix of Record and Chorus Ergo 8. I'm not sure of the year of the frame but I picked it up NOS from eBay last year.

An 80s Basso in Columbus SL. It also was an eBayer and on Campy-Only I found a guy selling a S Record gruppo including built wheels (Moskva 80s) for a very reasonable price. That and a DA freewheel and it rides every bit as smoothly as the Colnago above. Well, I changed over to dual pivot Record brakes. Sprayed it in blue found some decals NOS and repop and she's my baby.

A 2000 Univega Modo ? (the black and white one). Kind of heavy but smooth and stable. I can throw it in my trunk w/o being paranoid about the finish. Campy Triple. Mostly Mirage and some Veloce. It'll probably become a Veloce double as even my sorry butt doesn't need a triple in Fla.

Etc. A fixed gearthat is part 70s Schwinn LeTour and part nearly everything else under the sun and the 85-86 Cannondale SR 600 I rode while in college. I still think the Seasprite Green was Cdale's best color.