deputyjones
Striving for Fredness

Bikes: Old Giant Rincon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pj7
Over the last couple of days I have actually found myself able to start understanding Helmet Head, and the funny thing is, when I look back at things that he and I have disagreed over in the past, I can see myself and him actually arguing the same side, only in different ways. It's all in the wording I guess. But last night I finally truely understood why he dislikes the idea of people preferring a shoulder/bikelane. Do I agree with him? Well, in some circumstance yes.
Oddly, once I got over all of the "oh great, what turd is he going to polish today" idea, he started making some good points... it's just the package he wraps it up in that I find confusing and alarming.
lol, I couldn't agree more about HH. Every post he participates in seems to break down into an argument about the argument itself instead of the original point, and then he tells everyone else that they have a comprehension problem . Not intended as an insult to you HH. It is merely an observation that you must have made yourself by now.

I have yet to decide if he is pulling all our legs and if so what side he is even on?

**EDIT: Honestly, I have considered in the past that HH is actually a really clever pro-facilities advocate posting here to encite hatred towards Forester, VC and it's anti-facilities political movement.

Last edited by deputyjones; 03-28-07 at 07:34 PM.