View Single Post
Old 04-01-07, 12:59 PM
stapfam
Time for a change.

Location: 6 miles inland from the coast of Sussex, in the South East of England

Bikes: Dale MT2000. Bianchi FS920 Kona Explosif. Giant TCR C. Boreas Ignis. Pinarello Fp Uno.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
One week to go. So get someone committed for the easter ride.

I have several friends in the road where I live and we are often helping each other out.

First call was for me to look at one of my neighbours canaries (The yellow feathered bird that tweets all day long). I used to show Finch's and This bird had a broken claw- Have you ever tried to console an 18 year old Girl when her pet is about to lose part of its foot.

Second was The computers gone wrong so can Ross-my daughters partner who is an IT programmer- look at it- so the whole family went round to have a beer or so. Then another neighbour came round to ask Ross about a web page he is writing.

While were all there- I mentioned about next weeks Bike ride. Never been ejected from a house so quick in my life.

Do have a new rider coming to stay next week- He wants to try out Tandem riding so we will get a ride in down to my favourite Cafe for a coffee and pie. He has a bit of distance to come so it may work out to a longer ride than he wants so soon after his journey but at least I'll have one new rider out on the trails next week.

Spike Milligan