View Single Post
Old 03-05-04, 01:10 AM
Raiyn
I drink your MILKSHAKE

Bikes: 2003 Specialized Rockhopper FSR Comp, 1999 Specialized Hardrock Comp FS, 1971 Schwinn Varsity

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by shecky
At least now you're starting to speak sensibly.

....bunch of drivel....?
I can't believe I'm wasting my time responding to you.

Since we want to play word games; it is my contention that most rational people will equate "cheaper and easier" with "better". Therefore by saying that your method is cheaper and easier you are, to most English speakers, saying that your method is "better". It is my position that your theory is flawed. With proper cleaning and maintenance a chain can last for quite a while without causing damage to the rest of the driveling. As to my "Plagiarism" anybody who has read this site for more than a month will note that Mr. Brown's site is a source for many of the explanations given by myself and countless others. I apologize to Mr. Brown (who IS a member here) for using his material without due credit, (an oversight on my part to be sure) however most of us here recognize his articles on sight. I will not apologize to you however as you have repeatedly assaulted my character, my competence in my profession, the service that I give my customers, and my standing as a respected member of this forum. I do not look kindly on these things, nor do I feel the need to defend myself any further to you. If you are too lazy to clean your chain you have my pity, be content with that.