Old 04-02-07, 10:53 PM
Jaguar27

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BCIpam
HRC - there is a 7-11 in Irvine (yes really) it's near Deerfield; does that qualify as "liquor store"? Also A beverage and more Trader Joe's - kindof yuppie liquor stores.

I just wouldn't live in Irvine "because" - I always have this thing about all the yuppie wienies living there (sorry you Irvine folks if I offend) which is why I live in Tustin. I'm right off Jamboree, start of the Loop and near a number of great mountain bike parks and several bike trails that take me down to NB. And talk about reasonable rents (comparably). If I could vote for a cool city I would vote for Tustin but to the OP still don't understand why you wouldn't want to live near work? Why drive when you can ride or walk? And Aliso and Laguna Viejo are cool places to live. Why aren't you interested in finding something there?
I've been called much worse... I don't think you could ever say anything that would offend anyone Pam, you're such a nice Person...

Tustin is an awesome community, a great location.

We've lived in Irvine since January, we moved from Laguna Niguel...and talk about quiet here, we've never spoken to any of our neighbors once, why? Because we never SEE them...our next door neighbors moved out within a couple of weeks of us moving in, the other side of us we have never had neighbors...

When we decided to move we came to an agreement, my Wife chose the Townhouse and I got to choose the location...I've worked in Irvine for 16 years and was sooooo sick of driving too and from work, now I have a 1.8 mile Bike commute....I normally work 6 Days a week so I reckon I'm saving 6-7 hours a week sitting in the Car, at least!! So I agree about your question to the OP (where did he go anyway)...live as close to w**k as possible, Traffic is never going to get any better....