View Single Post
Old 04-03-07, 12:53 PM
GoDeacs70

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm 25 and about 6'3" 255. I played football in college and started as an olb at 235 and left as a 290 lb offensive lineman! When I was in school I noticed that many former "hogs" either droped 30-40 lbs or gained it, so I was determined to fall into the category with the former. My first year or so out I was pretty dilegent about working and running and dropped down to around 240, however I started dating my girlfriend a year ago and as Mickey says "Women weaken legs!" So I bought a nice hybrid bike this winter that I just started using for commuting full time from DC to Arlington and riding on the weekends, and am doing a couple short triathalons this summer. My goal is to get down to at least my high school lacrosse weight of 220. Over all I would consider my diet pretty healthy, I cook almost all my meals on the grill, try to limit the dairy and excess carbs and eat a lot of veggies. I've enjoyed reading this thread and am anxious to be able to post some results myself!