Old 04-06-07, 07:09 AM
2manybikes

Bikes: 2 many

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked 323 Times in 169 Posts
Tastes like chicken?

One of the nice things about building a bike is finding just the right parts so the bike will work exactly the way you want. It took me a long time to find the out of production saddle that is not too heavy and I can literally ride it for an entire day. I already has a couple, I needed another one to finish off my Litespeed Pisgah. I looked in ebay, on line, in bike shops, and finally, a swap meet.

When my daughter moved back home, I said she could bring her friends cat along with her own cat. That's a total now of three cats and a dog. Her friend had to move home too and her parents said no cats allowed. My daughter and her friend did not have the front claws removed like the cat that has lived here for 15 years already.

My out of production, real leather, ti rails, lightweight, comfortable, like new, Serfas seat was shredded by her friends cat last night.

I hear cats taste like chicken. Do you twist or bend the neck, or both? Should I wear gloves? What about the microwave? Maybe cat food with Chinese wheat gluten?