View Single Post
Old 04-09-07, 11:30 AM
rha600

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slowandsteady
I can do without the Lance Armstrong wannabes statements, but I do agree with much of what he says. Cyclists should be obeying the traffic laws.
I agree. there's no need for people to ride 4 across when they are out on the road. I'm a motorcycle rider and I get pissed when those guys ride serveral across taking up more than one lane on the highway. or on the sidewalk when groups have to wak 4 or 5 across and take up the entire walkway. haha you get the point.

but seriously I see a large group of cyclists when I'm coming home from work and I've seen them on serveral occasions riding right through a 4 way stop. I'm sure someone looked but they sure didn't stop. and since when is one group of 50 bikes considered a single vehicle?

but I also agree that the guy should have made more of an effort with the article. unfortunately we don't know what his boss told him. he might have only had a certain amount of space. but he could have made his artle less about him whining and more about what the right way to ride is. even included a web site to the local bike laws.