Old 04-19-07, 07:42 AM
BikeNC

Bikes: Dawes LT1000, Mercier Draco

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Safety Glasses

Being one that has oily skin, and sweats like a pig, I've always had trouble finding glasses that would stay up on my face. I ran across a link, here on BF, for safetyglasses.com, and decided to check them out. I found these Pyramex Z-teks that are large wrap around, and don't have the annoying frames, that obstruct your view when you're in the drops. I thought they looked pretty cool, and decided to give them a try. When I received them, I was pleasantly surprised! Not only did they look better than on their web-site, but I noticed that they have soft rubber temples. As soon as I put them on, I could feel the temples gripping the sides of my head. I rode with them for 32 miles, yesterday, and not once did they slip! They stayed plastered to my big head, for the whole duration of the ride. Yeaaaaa! Here's the link, if anyone is interested: http://www.safetyglassesusa.com/s2590s.html They have UV protection, scatch resistant coating, and come in several different shades, for various lighting conditions. I ordered two pairs, one clear and one gray/gold mirror, for $13 including shipping. They were shipped Priority, and I received them in 3 days!
I thought some of you guys might be interested.
Mike